Mozilla runs several instances of Normandy; this document provides information about each one of them, including what preferences you need to set to point an instance of Firefox towards them
Production is the live, user-facing instance of Normandy that is hit by every active user of Firefox.
- Server URL: https://normandy.cdn.mozilla.net/
- Alternate URL (deprecated): https://self-repair.mozilla.org/
- Control Interface: https://normandy-admin.prod.mozaws.net/control/
Set the following preferences to have Firefox execute recipes from the production server:
Staging is a test environment used to test the deployment process. It is useful for testing a version of Normandy before it is deployed to users, but is not guaranteed to be functional or available at all times.
- Server URL: https://normandy.stage.mozaws.net/
- Control Interface: https://normandy-admin.stage.mozaws.net/control/
Set the following preferences to have Firefox execute recipes from the staging server: